Monday, December 5, 2011

Savor the Moment

Savor the Moment (Bride Quartet, #3)Savor the Moment by Nora Roberts

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


So far I really like the Bride Quartet series, even though SAVOR THE MOMENT isn’t my favorite book of the series (so far). Don’t get me wrong SAVOR THE MOMENT was an okay book in all around good series, but my favorite book in this series is BED OF ROSES.



I have to say that Nora Roberts can write about friendship and humor very well. I liked that she gave time for characters to interact as a group because that added something to the entire series. A lot of my favorite scenes were when characters had big get together parties and events. In this book, I really liked that all the characters had a big vacation together.



I liked Del’s character in this book and the second one more. He sounds like an impossibly sweet and caring man. To a degree I almost couldn’t find him too realistic, but I did like that he was very considerate of others. If it wasn’t for Carter, I could really like Del quite a bit to be my favorite male character in the series.



Laurel wasn’t my favorite character in the series. However I did grow to like her a little bit more in this book. In the previous two books she felt like a background character than a major character since she wasn’t as fleshed out. Now that I know a lot about her, I could like her more. I liked that she was very good friends with her business partners while still pursuing romance.



Reading the Bride Quartet series has been a lot of fun and laughs for me. I found this to be light reading while I read a lot of classics and war books. I almost forgot how fun it was to read romance novels that focused on both friendship and romance, so I will definitely read more Nora Roberts books after I‘m done with HAPPY EVER AFTER.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment